Supalite Lightweight Aluminium Tiled Conservatory Roofing Systems, Thermally Efficient & Cost Effective, Southend, Essex
When you make the decision to install a conservatory, one of the main reasons is usually to provide an extra room to be used for whatever purpose. Each member of the family will have their own idea about the ideal use for that room, whether its to relax or entertain in, to work in, practice a hobby or complete homework. It may be intended as a kitchen/living room extension or a garden room, which satisfies any need to enjoy the garden all year round. While there are numerous advantages associated with installation of a conservatory including enhancing the look and energy efficiency of your home, creating more space and raising the value of the home, there are certain common issues. Two of these problems can be alleviated by a change of roofing system, leading to a more fully utilised home addition. One of the things you will hear people complain about in relation to their conservatory is that it is cold in the winter and hot in the summer. Another often voiced bugbear is a leaky roof. These headaches can turn a potentially useful space into a disappointingly redundant area, which still requires cleaning or maintaining.
Many people are choosing to replace their existing conservatory roof system with an innovative lightweight aluminium tiled solution. The Supalite tiled roof system is suitable as a retro fit onto your present conservatory or as part of a new build, and will transform your conservatory into a thermally efficient asset. A growing number of customers are benefiting from its excellent points, which include:-
- An impressive u-valve of 0.18W/n2K, meeting current England and Wales building regulations, with full LABC Systems approval pending.
- An attractive range of tile colours and natural effect slate.
- Extensive usage and testing over many years in USA, Canada and Australia, giving total peace of mind in extreme weather conditions.
- A roof system life expectancy of over 40 years and a 25 year guarantee on tiles.
- Fully structural frame connector system allowing new windows and doors to be fitted to the conservatory.
- Maximum light facilitated by large roof vents if desired.
- Large selection of colour matching facias, soffits and gutters to suit your preferred style of window frames.
- Internal ceiling finish options (eg: plaster or tongue and groove timber).
- Ease of installation onto existing conservatory window and door frames.
Trade Window Services Limited, are specialists in all forms of double glazing for domestic or trade customers, and can draw on their long history of supplying and installing high quality bespoke conservatories, orangeries and sunrooms.
If you would like advice on any aspect of Supalite tiled roofing systems please call us on 01702 557137 and our team will be happy to help.